Sunday, October 31, 2010

Favorite Makeup Remover: Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser


Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while because I have been so busy working (you know how it gets around the holidays)! However, I come to you with one of my new favorite products! Dun dun dun . . . Clinique's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser!

I love this product so much! I started using it because my mom got it as a sample from one of the free gifts from Clinique and I also happen to work right across from the Clinique counter, so I was talking to my co-worker a lot about this product. It's more of a makeup remover than a cleanser, which means that it can be used on clean skin but its main purpose is to remove makeup. It isn't specifically made to repair dry or oily skin, just to remove remove remove.

I like it because it is really dense, you do not need to use a lot of the product. Also, it is SO gentle! It comes off easily, removes the makeup perfectly, and my skin feels so soft afterwards. I love it!

I use this paired with the Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover, where you can see my review here.

Anyway, the cleanser retails for $18.50, but like I said, sometimes you can get items like this as part of the free gift--so look around first!

No comments:

Post a Comment