Thursday, September 9, 2010

Curly or Straight?




Hey everyone! So today I was thinking: how do you do your hair when you're going on a date? A long time ago I read Become Your Own Matchmaker by Patti Stanger, who you may know from Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker. Anyway, I read the book because I loved her show and she always made me laugh, so I thought "why not".

Anyway, her book has some funny stories along with some good (and bad?) advice. I remember one chapter in the book goes into detail about what a woman should and should not do when going on a date with a guy. One of the things you should NOT do is wear your hair curly. Apparently Patti believes that men are more attracted to straight hair.

I think this is bullshit, but whatever, I wanted to know your opinion--when you go on a date do you style your hair a specific way? Do you think its better to go straight rather than curly? If so, why?

Honestly, if I am ever going out I just do whatever my hair wants that day. I am pretty lazy--what you see is what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment