Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love Games? OMGpop!



Hey guys! So I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite websites! I know this isn't really fashion or beauty related, but I really really love this site and it has provided me with endless entertainment!

The website is OMGpop.com. Basically it is a website where you can play games with other individuals. There are also contests and little things you can do around the site to gain coins. With the coins you receive you can buy cute little frames to go around your avatar or items that you can use in the games you play.

I personally like puzzle games so there are a few of those around. I also play Booya! which is an interactive card game and Draw My Thing which is basically an internet version of Pictionary.

There are more games on the site and I always have a lot of fun! There are also chatrooms, but I have yet to explore those . . .

Visit this website and I guarantee you will have some fun. Honestly, it's just really adorable--how can you not love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment