Friday, September 10, 2010

Product Review: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil




Hey guys!

So this is a product review on the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil. I never used to be a fan of penciling my eyebrows (I know, what was wrong with me?) But decided that I wanted their shape to be more defined. I had tried a lot of eyeshadows to fill in my eyebrows and I tried some brow powders, but really nothing was working out quite how I wanted it to.

So I went out on a limb and tried the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil, I have really light blonde hair and I have been using 002 Hazel. It's working out really well! I like it because with this pencil you can get a really defined line, but it also has the brush on the end that softens as well. I like to make my arch defined and then soften towards the beginning part of my brow. This color is good if you have dark blonde to light blonde hair. Sometimes I think it's a little dark for me personally, so I just put some of my powder over my brows and it blends in nicely.

This product retails for between $2-4, you can get it at any drugstore like a Walgreens or a CVS. You also need to sharpen this pencil, as it does not do it on its own--but I actually think that is better since sometimes the self-sharpening pencils don't get as "pointy" as I like!

Overall, love love love this product. Have any of you guys tried it? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment