Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Product Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo


Hey guys!

So one of my all time favorite hair products to use is Batiste. Batiste is a dry-shampoo that comes in a can that is similar to hairspray. Whenever I tell people that I use a dry-shampoo they first laugh and then ask why.

Basically, I use a dry shampoo for a few reasons. First, I do not like to wash my hair every day. It's healthy to let the natural oils soak in your hair--BELIEVE ME! Also, I have colored blonde hair and using Batiste on my roots lightens the hair so I can go longer between colorings. My hair grows exceptionally fast so I usually need it colored every 3 weeks instead of 4, so Batiste helps me stretch that a little longer. Finally, Batiste revives the hair so its not oily and also gives some added volume.

The can is usually between $6-8 and can be purchased at most beauty stores like Sally's. If you have darker hair you can still use Batiste, you may just have to spray it farther away and brush it more to blend the product in better. I generally use this product after not washing for two days, if my new growth is really dark however I use it every day (even on days when I wash). This is the original product and is unscented, however there are two other Batiste cans that come with different scents. I personally would prefer unscented, but I have never tried the scented ones.

1 comment: