Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Review (Uptempo Plum)


Hey guys!

I am doing a review on a nail polish that I've been using pretty frequently lately, it's Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri nail color. I started using this because I am super lazy and impatient! I hate waiting for my nails to dry and I always end up bumping them on something and smudging up the whole job. So I started using this polish a while ago and I have found out that it works really well. Here are my findings:

The polish dries in a few seconds, I usually paint my right hand first and by the time I finish the left it is dry. It's easy to clean up and usually only needs one coat.

It can look somewhat chalky, but if you put a top coat over it, it's glossy and shiny.

Uptempo Plum is a very dark, sparkly purple and does not look like the swatch in the link below. It's such a deep purple that it resembles black from far away, which I really like. But if you want a more vibrant purple than I would suggest looking at another color.

I am a frequent OPI user and I feel like this is a less expensive solution to OPI. I don't know if anyone would agree with me there, but that's how I feel! Granted, OPI is made for artificial nails and I have never tried this product on artificial nails, only natural. I feel that it actually is comparable, if not better, on the natural nail than OPI. It lasts longer, stays on better, and obviously is fast drying.

I would repurchase (and have repurchased) this item again. They also carry a variety of colors and finishes and seem to keep pretty up to date on trends, which is a plus.

Generally retails between $5-6 and you can get it at any beauty supply store or drug store like CVS.

You can see a full list of colors or information on the product here:

www.sallyhansen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment