Monday, September 13, 2010

Product Review: MAC Eye Shadow TRAX



Hey guys!

So yesterday I went out and did some MAC shopping! I got a few things, so I will be posting some more reviews later. But I was really excited because I got some cute eyeshadow! It's in the shade Trax and I love love love it!

It's a shimmery shadow, somewhat iridescent ashy purple. I really like it, it made my green eyes pop like crazy. It has a good consistency and I've worn it now for about 7 hours and it hasn't moved at all. The shadow looks kind of warm in my picture, due to the lighting. However, it looks more like the swatch in person.

This shadow cost $14.50 or $10.15 with a MAC Pro Card.

Also--did anyone know you can't use your Pro Card at MAC stores in department stores? I didn't know that.

Anyways, if anyone has tried this let me know how you like it! What are some of your favorite shades? Also, sorry the image is kind of blurry--I don't know what was going on with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment