Saturday, September 11, 2010

Product Review: Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover




Hey everyone!

So one of my least favorite activities of the day is removing my makeup! I am SO lazy and I hate doing it, however, I know how important it is to remove makeup from your face if you want healthy, beautiful skin! So what's your makeup routine?

For me, personally, I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover to remove my eyeshadow/liner/mascara or basically anything I put on my eyes. This makeup remover doesn't irritate my eyes, which is hard for me to find. I tried using L'Oreal's eye makeup remover, but always left my eyes feeling like they were burning and really irritated. With Neutrogena, even if I accidentally get it in my eye, there is no irritation and it only takes seconds to remove the makeup with a cotton ball.

Sometimes I use the product to remove lip-stains or long-lasting lipsticks as well, it has always worked and I've never had a problem!

This product is comparable to Mary Kay's Eye Makeup remover, but easier to access since you can purchase it at any drugstore (rather than through a rep) and it retails between $5-7.

I've used this product for a while and will continue to do so. What do you guys use?

1 comment: