Saturday, September 11, 2010

Product Review: Sephora's Maniac Mat Long Wearing Matte Lipstick




Hey everyone! So here is a product review for Sephora's Maniac Mat Long Wearing Matte Lipstick! I have been using this lipstick probably for about a year or so now and I love love love it!

It's a long wearing lipstick, like actual LIPSTICK. Not similar Covergirl's Outlast All Day Lipcolor (more like a stain) or MAC's Pro Longwear Lipcolor (more like a weird gloss--which I plan to do a review on later). The consistency of this product is just like a normal lipstick, really smooth and somewhat moisturizing.

Since it is long lasting it does tend to dry out a little more than a normal lipstick, however, for the most part it stays pretty silky throughout the day. Since it isn't a stain it doesn't last as long as something LIKE Covergirl's Outlast, however, it does last pretty long--I'd say 6-8 hours (including eating and drinking).

This product is also highly pigmented and matte, which I like. I love this color--the color I have is Mat 02 (or Matte Natural Pink). Love love love! It's like a better version of my natural lip color! Its a really good lipstick to wear on a daily basis for natural, every day makeup.

You get the product in Sephora stores or online (however, I think it's currently out of stock on the website!) And it retails for around $12.

If you are looking for a nice matte long wearing lipstick, I HIGHLY recommend this! I love it!

Have any of you guys tried it? Let me know what you think if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment